Get Your Own Branded TV Channel for Your Business!
Build Your Own Brand With Your Own Roku and Amazon Fire TV Channels
- In an average household, 3 people are watching TV at once and they watch 3-5 hours per day
- “Cord Cutting” has increased by 48% in the last 8 years
- The 3rd quarter of 2018 saw 1.2 million people cut the cord
- About 50 million people are estimated to drop cable/satellite subscriptions by 2021
- In Wisconsin, 69% of people have cut the cord
According to Fast Company, in 2018, 31% of U.S. households had an antenna hooked up to at least one television, up from 28% in 2015, but among 25- to 34-year-olds, antenna adoption was even higher than average, at 45%.
And antenna use is now the highest it’s been since 2005, and cable and satellite TV are in steady decline.
More People Will Cut the Cord Because:
- Streaming services vastly improve the TV watching experience
- Content is better – streaming-first companies netted 33% of Emmy nominations
- Cord cutting makes people feel thrifty
- 5G speeds should make it easier to stream to more devices
- There’s new and improved hardware coming out all the time
Now is the Time to Put Your Business into Your Own, Branded Channel!
The time to stake your claim is now – before your competitors seize the same opportunity. Publish your own channel to reach your audience and new customers, just waiting to learn about what you provide.
Put your brand right up next to other, big brands!
Instead of fighting to squeeze your message in between other content…
make your content the main attraction. Flip the script!
Think of What You Can Do With Your Own Channel!
With your own channel, the possibilities are endless:
- Explain and offer your own products/services
- Increase your brand’s authority and brand awareness
- Reach a broader, national audience
- Educate your audience with all the time you need
- Generate traffic and buyers to your business
- Look bigger to your audience
- Heck, just for bragging rights if you want!
What You Would Need to Do
To get your channel up by yourself, you would need to:
- Sign up as a developer with providers
- Learn and then set up your channel exactly like the providers want
- Streaming preferences, setting, and properties
- Channel branding – to specific specifications
- Set up specific JSON feeds like each provider wants
- Set up reliable image and video hosting
- Monitor feeds and channel settings
- Provide content
We can set up your channel and help you run it! You just provide the content to us!
We take care of setting up your channel the right way, doing branding, getting it approved, monitoring it, image hosting, video hosting, and we add content for you. We also drive traffic to your channel by promoting it online.
Roku and Amazon Fire TV are live now. Chromecast and Apple TV are coming!
You just get us the content – we do the rest!
Reach a wider audience, build your brand, bring in more business.